Copyright (c) 2014 by otaku Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
otaku -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

Study Skills Stories book now on sale -> Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

If we are not prepared be to wrong, we will never come up with anything original. Sir Ken Robinson

by otaku

teacher: 7th grade & Ms.Durff

I think that it's the Government's fault. They keep the working class to pay taxes so they can give 'free' hand-outs. The reason the rich people of the world don't have to pay taxes is because they put their money in different banks all around the world to hid their money so they don't have to pay taxes when they buy stuff. The richest people in the world also aren't very caring, they could be using their OWN money to help out with places that have been flooded or Chili's earthquake or even with charities. The world wouldn't have such a bad precentige of our money if everyone cared about each others' well being.

Article posted September 8, 2010 at 09:45 AM • comment • Reads 81 • see all articles