Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Gagnon Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. Gagnon -- Blogmeister

Mrs. Gagnon

by Mrs. Gagnon

No Links added yet!

One of the funniest and embarassing moments for me happened when I stayed a summer at UNC.  To make a long story short, and to keep the suspense until I tell this in class, I showed my klutz-i-ness.  I fell off the stair climber at the Rec Center...on the top floor...made so much noise everyone stopped...including the entire offensive line of the Denver Broncos...as they were working out downstairs...two of whom remembered who I was a whole year later...fun...

Article posted September 7, 2010 at 02:18 PM • comment (5) • Reads 256 • Return to Blog List

That sounds soo painfull I was at my grandmothers house and I thought the 1st set of stairs were the 2nd so I went to step up and it was dark and I fell down them! but there were only 5 stairs (I landed on the last 3.)
Posted November 17, 2010 at 07:40 PM by • lexi
Wow....................that must've been embarrassing
Posted September 24, 2010 at 05:44 PM by • Naose
That sounds like it hurts! I hope you had fun that day!
Posted September 18, 2010 at 12:23 PM by • Tia
wow! That sounds really embarassing!
Posted September 16, 2010 at 09:55 PM by • Johnna
wow that must be embarissing
Posted September 15, 2010 at 06:31 PM by • rosie