Copyright (c) 2014 by Helen Taylor Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Helen Taylor -- Blogmeister

Area Nine Class Blog-

Area Nine

Welcome to 'Area 9' class blog. We are a class of 30 super Year 6 students. A few students blogging for the first time and others clear experts in this field. Please feel free to share our experiences and comment on our individual learning journeys.

by Helen Taylor

BBC Revisewise
Thinking Games
learn to type correctly
Mathletics
Kinestics aid to learning your spellings
What Type of learner am I?
Mental Math's Starter for the Day
Oberthur School Website
Balanced Arguments

Area 5 Korean Students
Here is one of our Korean Students, Da Som enjoying her BBQ meal that she prepared in her food technology class.
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Article posted August 31, 2010 at 02:33 AM • comment • Reads 36 • Return to Blog List

Area 5

This is my fifth year teaching at Oberthur Primary School. As an 'Independant School' we are keen at Oberthur to facilitate the use of ICT in all aspects of teaching and learning both in school and in that of the wider society. In line with such ideals I hope to be able to lead my students in the individual Mac books, as well as improve my skills and as those of my students in the use of the 'class blog meister', 'web quests' Edmondo and 'Interactive Peer Tutoring'. Locations of visitors to this page