Copyright (c) 2014 by otaku Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
otaku -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

Study Skills Stories book now on sale -> Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

If we are not prepared be to wrong, we will never come up with anything original. Sir Ken Robinson

by otaku

teacher: 7th grade & Ms.Durff

How to use time wisely
To make your day useful or to make sure to get things done, you need to use your time wisely. First off you have to be organized, if you're not organized it's almost impossible to use your time wisely. Second you have to plan ahead, if you don't plan ahead things won't get done at the certain times the need to. Third you need to make sure to NOT waste time. If you do you could ruin your whole schedule you've planned out for the day. Wouldn't want that now, would we? Last be not least you need to stick to your schedule. If you get off track and don't follow you're plans you'll have a stressful day. Try to carry a planner with you. Write down the things you need and or going to do then, check it off after you've done it. Then you're day,week,month, maybe even year will be easier to enjoy.

Article posted August 30, 2010 at 12:57 PM • comment • Reads 44 • see all articles