Copyright (c) 2014 by Whaea Margaret Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Whaea Margaret -- Blogmeister

FIERY 3

We are going for EXCELLENCE in everything this year !!!

by Whaea Margaret

Maths fun
Keyboard Typing Fun
studyladder
GOLD RUSH
Team Building Games

Already it is Week 7 and what a busy couple of weeks ahead. This week we have a civil defence visitor from Te Awamutu, our speech finals, and our tabloids. We also start gymnastics. Our field trip is the following week.

Congratulations to the 2 groups who took the role of teachers in reading last week. They used a lot of different techniques and strategies in teaching about the earth ( play dough, eggs , apples, data projector, jelly, jigsaws... to name a few) I know they found it challenging and rewarding all in one .

From our class we have Brett and Melissa going into the speech finals. Congratulations to those two and all the others for their fantastic effort in speeches. The speech final is this Thursday .

Until next week
Whaea
Article posted August 29, 2010 at 04:20 AM • comment • Reads 120 • Return to Blog List

Freaky Three
Lightning 3
Sensational Six

>

Create a Lava Lamp

http://www.classblogmeister.com/blog.php?blogger_id=239221