Copyright (c) 2014 by otaku Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
otaku -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

Study Skills Stories book now on sale -> Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

If we are not prepared be to wrong, we will never come up with anything original. Sir Ken Robinson

by otaku

teacher: 7th grade & Ms.Durff

In my two million minutes of highschool I suppose I'll be doing lots of art and drama things, for those are the things I would like to be my career. I also will spend it working most likely, I want to get a job as soon as I can to be ready to work harder in the future for collage funds and when I find what I'm going to end up doing. Helping and working is what I want to do for my two million minutes.
I don't feel very average. Not at all actually, I know that I'm considered more on the weird side then normal, even I shock myself with how strange I can truly be. I'm not average mentally or phyrically, I'm on the tall side courtisy to my father. Coupled with his arms,leges,hands,shoulders, and feet. Why I don't feel avarage, I don't know. I just feel it. But, no body gets to be who or what they want. That's all I guess---that took quite some time.

Article posted August 25, 2010 at 09:57 AM • comment • Reads 52 • see all articles