Copyright (c) 2014 by HHSC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
HHSC -- Blogmeister

HHSC

Class of 2012-2013

by HHSC

teacher: Rye 8th Team

Bridges

FHSO

This year the Portsmouth bridges are starting to rust and fall apart. They can no longer be fixed with new parts for lift bridges. The Portsmouth people are trying to figure out what to do. They are thinking of tearing them all down, building a whole new bridge, or just trying to fix and repair them which can't happen.

I think that we should keep at least one of the bridges. If they know down both of the bridges then the traffic would be greater then it already is in the small town of Portsmouth. If they really want to fix the bridges they should fix it one at a time. While one or the other bridges are being knocked down they people could still cross over the other one, or they could be working on the one that was knocked down, visa verse. Another way is that they could keep both of them and then built a whole new bridge.

Article posted June 11, 2010 at 08:57 AM • comment • Reads 53 • Return to Blog List