KSNA

Memorial Bridge

The Memorial bridge is a very ancient and historic bridge. It has been around for about one hundred years now and its time for this bridge to get torn down. Most people are thinking that it will only last for about 2 to 5 years before it will get torn down. How long do you think it will last? Who knows they might be wrong! I think that they should tear it down soon and build a new bridge don't bother waiting 2 to 5 years it might really be dangerous by then. What do you think? I know this will cost a lot of money, time and effort but we can no longer have a dangerous rusty bridge for cars to go over back and forth from Portsmouth, NH to Kittery, MA. If they tear this memorial bridge down soon I hope they build a new that will be strong and high enough for the big tall boats to go by. THANKS FOR READING!!!!
Article posted June 11, 2010 at 07:57 AM • comment • Reads 51 • Return to Blog List