Copyright (c) 2014 by Rye 7th Team Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Rye 7th Team -- Blogmeister

Rye JH - 7th Grade Team-

7th Grade Team

Discover what's happening in the 7th grade classes at Rye Jr. High (A Middle School) in Rye, NH, US.

by Rye 7th Team

Rye Jr. High School
Ms. Adams' Science Blog
RJH 7th Team Web Page

Bridge Writing
Memorial Bridge

The Memorial bridge is a very ancient and historic bridge. It has been around for about one hundred years now and its time for this bridge to get torn down. Most people are thinking that it will only last for about 2 to 5 years before it will get torn down. How long do you think it will last? Who knows they might be wrong! I think that they should tear it down soon and build a new bridge don't bother waiting 2 to 5 years it might really be dangerous by then. What do you think? I know this will cost a lot of money, time and effort but we can no longer have a dangerous rusty bridge for cars to go over back and forth from Portsmouth, NH to Kittery, MA. If they tear this memorial bridge down soon I hope they build a new that will be strong and high enough for the big tall boats to go by. THANKS FOR READING!!!!
Article posted June 11, 2010 at 07:57 AM • comment • Reads 46 • Return to Blog List

Current Class
Past Class

Locations of visitors to this page --- Moon Phase Badge___

CURRENT MOON
-- EarthCast 2014
Uploaded with ImageShack.us badge3042c1a2778dc5c7e5401bf2732221ecff2da72d Earthcast11 Badge ----