Copyright (c) 2014 by K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
K -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

by K

teacher: Mr. Edwards

What to Expect in 4th Grade
Hey, future 4th graders! You might be nervous or excited to go into 4th grade. I recommend the excited feeling. But if you're nervous, don't worry! There are plenty of fun things to do, regardless of your class! Okay, okay. There are tests now and then, but those tests are on awesome subjects that you will study. What? You're still not convinced?
Well, if I tell you about some subjects that we study, you are sure to get excited. Geography... your first subject. Here you will learn about the continents and oceans of the world. You will also learn about longitude and latitude along with geography. Landforms will be your 2nd subject. You will learn about volcanoes, earthquakes and things like that. And after many other subjects, there is simple machines. This is where you make your own compound machine. Exciting, huh? What? You say yes?!
I'm glad you finally agree with me that 4th grade is fun. and spread the news around. Especially nervous people. 4th grade is fun!
Article posted June 3, 2010 at 11:35 AM • comment • Reads 75 • Return to Blog List