Copyright (c) 2014 by E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
E -- Blogmeister

Emily C.

2009-2010

by E

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Going from third grade to fourth grade can be a big jump for some people. You're probably thinking that you wish you could be in third grade again. Well, you probably thought wrong. Fourth grade, I promise, will be your favorite year yet. there are tomes of great, new things to look foward to, like doing a Por Quoi tale for your blank book and using a fun vocabulary program to help you strengthen your speech.
Por Quoi. Two french words you don't or aren't familiar with yet. Don't worry. I'll explain everything. Por Quoi means "why". To write a Por Quoi, or 'why", story, your main focus should be on how or why something is in the world.
Vocabulary is almost a part of the daily schedule. With this fun program, vocab is so cool. Each week, you would learn new vocabulary words and after that, you would read a story with the new vocabulary words in it. Trust me, with a little thinking, planning, and some hard work, fourth grade might not be so hard arter all.
Article posted June 3, 2010 at 11:23 AM • comment • Reads 100 • Return to Blog List

I am a student at a school in Illinois, USA. Read all about me on my blog!