Copyright (c) 2014 by ER Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
ER -- Blogmeister

ER's Blog!!!

5C 09-10

One to One computing room

by ER

teacher: Matt McCartney

In my perspective, 5th grade was so cool and fun. In 5th grade it takes a lot to survive, and I have some great tips. The expectations are high and there are some challenges, but if you listen and get your homework done, 5th grade will be easier for you. In Mr. McCartney’s class you will have a ton of time to socialize with different students during projects. There will be many favorite moments. From survival tips to favorite moments, 5th grade will for sure be a learning experience.
In one year, a new class of 5th grade students might be writing essays just like this one. They probably will have some of the same thoughts as I do. The survival tips help us to think about how we can get through the tough times. The high expectations teach us to have high expectations for ourselves, the challenges help us to see that we can overcome obstacles, and the social skills we learn will help us in our future classes. There will be favorite moments that they never forget about 5th grade.

Article posted May 26, 2010 at 09:40 PM • comment • Reads 68 • see all articles

I'm so cool!! I love life!!!!!!!! I love sports!!!