Copyright (c) 2014 by Davion-T Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Davion-T -- Blogmeister

My Last Class

WWW.SMITHBLOGGERS.ORG

See educational technology links and videos on the Classroom Web and on multiple Wiki pages. This blog is no lobger being used by kids because Mr. Smith has moved to higher education - Western Illinois University. Please browse through the articles here to see how many different ways that kids can learn with blogging around the world. Oh, for rock and roll fans, here is a vdeo from our annual Winter Air Guitar Party AIR Guitar Link

Kidlink Landmark 2014 Games - The Project starts again in February. Last year we had so many participants that we had to create Group A and group B in the primary Games. We still had only one section in the Challenge Group (older students). Let's see what happens this coming year in the 2014 Games!

by Davion-T

teacher: Terry Smith

So Long 4th grade

Have you ever played scratch? It's a creative game MIT.A project I made is Super Duper Smash Bros.It's a multiplayer game I made is the characters are Mario,Wario,Luigi, Bowser, Captin Falcon,Silver and Sonic.Scratch is a creative game where kids can e xpress themselves. And it dose not cost money to play it is !FREE!.I think scratch is the most perfect game ever. The location is www.scratch.MIT.edu to download it to your computer. My also favorite thing is when we did air guitar. The groups were Thunderstorm, Panter, SuperSayin, Chippetes and Psycho girls. The 1st place was Pantera 2nd place was Psycho girls,3rd place was the super sayins,4th place was the thunderstorm and 5th was the chippets. My other favorite thing is QA the mission I am on is the spacenik ''M3' '.You get to ride space fillters. My avatar name is Mistert you can also ride on a space ship to the moon that is where nasa is located on QA. My most favorite thing of the year is the hike.When i leave 4th grade im going to cry so hard that there is going to be another great lake.