Copyright (c) 2014 by MT Met Man Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MT Met Man -- Blogmeister

Miss Mills 2009-2010

Home to Miss Mills, Grace B, Justin B, Abigail C, Zackari C, Jared D, Dakota G, Hannah K, Nicholas L, Erin M, Carter N, Hannah N, Sarah P, Noah R, Sophia S, Cameron S, Caitlyn S, Daniel S, Erika V, Caleb V, Olivia W, Davis W, Margaret W, and Bre'Elle C!

We're a fifth grade class from McNamara Elementary School in Baldwinsville, New York. Baldwinsville is located just outside of Syracuse. Have fun bloggin'!

by MT Met Man

teacher: Courtney Mills

Tuna

Tuna the Whale is very sad.  He wants the Titanic and the Titanic crew to survive.  This will be a struggle for Tuna because Randy the Rattlesnake is in the way.  Will Tuna save them with the trouble on his hands?  Watch my video to see.  Please click here to view my video.

Article posted May 13, 2010 at 12:46 PM • comment (1) • Reads 33 • Return to Blog List

Awesome story!! I like the drawings of Tuna and the snake in your middle drawing!
Posted May 17, 2010 at 09:27 AM by • MC Tater Tots 87