KJAL

Weather

The last two weeks we have been learning about severe weather. There were four main different types of severe weather that we studied. They were tornadoes, lighting, hurricanes, and flash floods. Our teacher Mrs. Adams then gave the project we would with learning about the different weather. So in class we each were given one of the four weather topics to find facts and information about it. Then every one collected their facts and organized them with topics like safety, associated weather, and history. After all that was done we had a graded group discussion about the weather with the people who were learning about the same topic. The people learning about the other topics listen in to the discussion and took notes. I thought it was a good way of learning about the different types of severe weather.