Conditions of Use
• 12 eggs
• 12 tablespoons of sugar
• 1.76 ounce of starch
• 1 litre of milk
• cinnamon, vanilla and lemon skin
1. In a pot put milk to boil with the lemon skin, the cinnamon and the vanilla. Then let cool.
2. In a bowl put the 12 yolks with the sugar. Then we stir the yolks and sugar until the sugar is undone.
3. Keep a glass of milk. And put the other milk it in the bowl of the eggs and sugar and stir it. Then put the mixture on the fire.
4. In the glass of milk, break up the starch. Then put this mixture with the other, stirring. When the cream is starting to boil remove from to heat. Then put the cream in the fridge, for one hour. Then you can eat it!
Article posted May 10, 2010 at 09:27 AM •
comment • Reads 801
Return to Blog List
Add a Comment
About the Blogger
My name is Judit. I live in La Garriga with my family. I am 12 years old. I am a student in the IES Vil.la Romana. My favourite sport is ride a bicycle and my favourite fruit is cherry. I love reading books and I hate runing.
Latest 10 Comments: