MJJO

Animoto 06/16/11
Stock report 05/24/11
Antarctica flag 03/18/11
deep sea animal divers 03/14/11
voki 02/15/11
Snow 02/15/11
Valentines 02/11/11
Space Debris 12/08/10
Space 11/05/10
Mr. Gianforte - Science Response 11/02/10

UK embassy, Paris

Kenneth Brown, head of security for UK embassy

I watched him disappear into the crowd.  Grasping the phone with a grip that could strangle an ape I called the security near by and tolled them there is a threat approaching the ambassador from the main entrance.  It was to late though he had already produced a small container from his jacket and poured it into the ambassador's drink.  I cursed and ran down the stairs as I spoke into the walky-talky "Get the man in the green jacket."  He was already making his way to the exit when the ambassidor picked up his drink.  A black car pulled up outside as the man approched the sidewalk the door opened and he got in.  I spun around and started at ambassidor as took a sip of his drink, he twiched and fell.  someone in the crowd screamed.  Guards rushed in from everywhere as the panic became more intence.  This wasn't going to end well.