Copyright (c) 2014 by Alba Ba Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alba Ba -- Blogmeister

Alba's blog-

2nd ESO A, B, C and D are classes of grade 8 . They are students at "IES Vil·la Romana", a secondary school in La Garriga (Barcelona, Spain). They are learning English as a foreing language. They will practice their speaking and writing. They'd like to communicate to students around the world. This is the first year they're going to use this blog.

by Alba Ba teacher: Mercè Barrull
our school 02/23/11
My Biography 02/02/11
La Pedrera 05/03/10
My hobbies 04/27/10
My daily routine 04/26/10

La Pedrera
You can visit La Pedrera, or can ever live there.
La Pedrera is a building, it's a block of flats,with waves outside. It was created by Antonio Gaudí. It's in 92 passeig de Gracia in Barcelona. It was building from 1906 to 1910. It's a very special house. On the top of la Pedrera there are tall columns. Those columns have got a face. They're chimneys.

Hi, my name is Alba. I am 13 years old. I like food, teddy animals and I collect cans. My hobbies are collecting teddy animals and cans. I have got a sister, her name is Irene. My mother's name is Maria Jose. I have got a cat called Mixu. I hate tomatoes, onions and fish. I like the Cosmo Caixa, the city of arts and the siencie of Valencia, the oceanographic of Valencia, the Biopark and Gulliver park.