- I chose a broken crown because in my book the main charaters are against the king.
- The arrow and hood represent Robert, better known as Robin Hood.
- The tree and flowers represents Sherwood Forest, where the Forest Wife lives and heals people.
- The bushel of herbs are for the healing way of the Forest Wife and the way she used herbs to heal.
- The border represents magic, because the forest wife was believed to be an evil witch, not a kind healer
The scanner was slightly hard to use and I needed help figuring it out the first time. Next time I'll make sure everything is exactly where I want it and it will be easier to figure out.