Copyright (c) 2014 by Cade Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Cade -- Blogmeister

You're Awesome People and Cade

by Cade teacher: Mark Ahlness

Once upon a time there was a little grocery bag that got drawn on. That was “Cade”! So here’s a story that will blow you away. It starts off when I was in a bundle with all these other bags. I screamed! I didn’t know were I was at first and then someone said “Safeway”. Then all of a sudden someone grabbed me, and I was at a grocery store. I was hung up at Safeway on a wall. Then all of the sudden stuff got put in to me. Then I was in a kitchen. The women took every single thing out of me. Then a kid’s birthday party is coming on Saturday. Saturday in the afternoon they were making a big cake and they spattered all over me and it got really messy and they put candles right next to me. I got really scared of fire. It burned all of the bags and I was almost burned but luckily they took it away and they bowled it towards me! To be continued…
Article posted April 29, 2010 at 04:31 PM • comment • Reads 93 • Return to Blog List

Subscribe with Bloglines