Conditions of Use
around the world
5 facts about Australia
- The Great Barrier reef is the biggest reef in the world.
- Visitors can explore rain forests or go snorkeling.
- Australia’s population is ,262,641 as of July 2008.
- 2000:Sydney hosted the Summer Olympic Games
- 1927:Canberra officially replaces Melbourne as the nation's capital.
5 fatct about Costa Rica
- 1838:Costa Rica bcame a fully independent country.
- Costa Rica has more than 1,250 types of butterflies. That's about 10% of all known butterfly species.
- Climate: Tropical and subtropical with a short dry season and a long rainy season
- Tortuguero is one of the Costa Rica's most popular national parks. It was created in 1975, as a refuge for nesting sea turtles.
- Puntarenas, meaning "sandy point" is the largest province in Costa Rica. It is a long narrow peninsula that stretches into the Gulf of Nicoya
Article posted April 28, 2010 at 11:26 AM •
comment • Reads 1340
Return to Blog List
Add a Comment
About the Blogger
Latest 10 Comments: