Conditions of Use
1. Water, Wind, is Physical Weathering
2. Oxidation and acid rain is Chemical Weathering
3. Plants can help prevent bad Erosion
4. Soil is Water, Rocks, oxygen, minerails
5. There are three different types of layers of soil the 1st layer is called topsoil, 2nd layer is called subsoil, 3rd layer is called substratum.
6. Land without plants is most likely to erode.
Article posted April 26, 2010 at 05:20 PM •
comment • Reads 256
see all articles
About the Blogger
I'm so cool!!
I love life!!!!!!!!
I love sports!!!
Latest 10 Comments: