Henry's Cincinatti Reds Blog.-

Changing of Energy

When my group put the bateries into the charger we plugged it in and the outlet transfered electical energy into the battery which when it got into the battery turned into Stored Chemical Energey. The stored chemical energy is portable so when we took the batteries out of the charger nd into the flashlight the bateries still worked. When it goes into the flashlight the stored chemical energy changes into light/heat energy which makes the lightbulb stay on. If you were trying to make a motor run it would turn into mechanical energy instead of heat/light energy. When there is wires connecting to everything it will go from the negative side of the battery to the posotive back to the battery which creaates a circut.

Article posted April 23, 2010 at 04:14 PM • comment (3) • Reads 34 • Return to Blog List

hay good job summarizing but you had one mistak but otherwise good
Posted April 28, 2010 at 03:39 PM by • justin
Thanks Jonna. :)
Posted April 28, 2010 at 03:34 PM by • henry
Good job. You explained it very well and I think someone who has read this will understand it. I like how you wrote what energy the light bulb and motor use and what it converts from
~Jonna!
Posted April 27, 2010 at 03:56 PM by • Jonna!