Conditions of Use
answeres to our science questions
1. volts were named after Volta because he was the person that made the first battery.
2. Davey's batteries were not practical because they were to big to carry around and be portable.
3. People think that that Volta was not the person that made the first battery because 3000 years ago there were batteries made out of clay that generated
1. Something that all batteries have in common is that they all eventually die.
2. it has to do with capacity of which is how much energy the battery will store and generate capacity
depends of what the electrodes and electrolytes and how much there is.
3. I would like to see a battery never die so you would not have to charge it.
4. To do this you could have something that would constantly give the battery energy.
Article posted April 23, 2010 at 04:01 PM •
comment • Reads 1605
Return to Blog List
Add a Comment