Copyright (c) 2014 by Davion-T Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Davion-T -- Blogmeister

My Last Class

WWW.SMITHBLOGGERS.ORG

See educational technology links and videos on the Classroom Web and on multiple Wiki pages. This blog is no lobger being used by kids because Mr. Smith has moved to higher education - Western Illinois University. Please browse through the articles here to see how many different ways that kids can learn with blogging around the world. Oh, for rock and roll fans, here is a vdeo from our annual Winter Air Guitar Party AIR Guitar Link

Kidlink Landmark 2014 Games - The Project starts again in February. Last year we had so many participants that we had to create Group A and group B in the primary Games. We still had only one section in the Challenge Group (older students). Let's see what happens this coming year in the 2014 Games!

by Davion-T

teacher: Terry Smith

MAp test

Have you ever taken the Missouri Assessment Program MAP test ? The day our class finished the test is Thursday April 15th. First we did  Communication Arts. Then

we did our Math section. The easiest part of the MAP test was Communication Arts the reason we choose this is because you dont
have to add,subtract,divide or multiply on the problems. The story we read is ''Make Way For The Ducklings''. The problem I remember

is that 640x4=??. You can learn in class also by doing centers and Quest Atlantis and Scratch programing. Kids should have learning experiences in nature because learning is in the world. The order of learning we like from our favorite to least is 1.Scratch, 2.lure of the labyrinth, 3.vocabulary

test, 4.video confrence, 5.blogs, 6. Quest Atlantis.

Article posted April 22, 2010 at 09:47 AM • comment • Reads 57 • Return to Blog List