Copyright (c) 2014 by Brian Crosby Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Brian Crosby -- Blogmeister

Collaborative Class Blog-

Mr. Crosby's Class

We are a 6th grade class that is piloting a 1:1 laptop program using MacBook computers. We blog, Skype, make Wiki pages, produce digital videos, podcasts and vidcasts.

by Brian Crosby

Our Class Wiki Page
Our "Animal Ark Wiki Page Project"
Our "Inclusion" Video
Blogs We Read
Mighty Writers - 3rd Grade Seattle, Washington, USA
Tell The Raven - 6th Grade - Alaska
Denton Dynamos Discussions - Long Island, New York

This week we are going to practice making positive, supportive comments and make the day for younger bloggers at the same time! First, go to the first grade blog linked on our class wiki page. Then find a blog post that you make a connection with. You might have to deal with "invented spelling" that you have to decipher. EXAMPLE: It is a post about a cat and you have a cat too.

Next, say something positive about what they wrote or the picture that might accompany the post, like, "I like how you described your cat. I have one too."

Then ask them a question like: "My cat is white, what color is your cat?"

Edit it and post it to their site.

Have fun and MAKE THEIR DAY!

Leave it fairly simple like that, after-all they are 1st graders.

Article posted April 21, 2010 at 12:30 PM • comment (1) • Reads 75 • Return to Blog List

I live in Carlin NV my High Hope is that are town can get into reciceling.
Posted May 24, 2010 at 03:05 PM by • stormy

A) Mr. Crosby's Current Class
Mr. Crosby's Alumni Bloggers

We are a 6th grade class that is piloting a 1:1 laptop program using MacBook computers. We blog, Skype, make Wiki pages, produce digital videos, podcasts and vidcasts. In short - we are a Collaborative Class. Locations of visitors to this page