Conditions of Use
New Ways to look at Pictures
Today Mr. Jacklin showed us a video about Sea Dragon, Photosynth and Bing Maps. I had some questions for them...
1. How do you get all of this data into one spot at a time and get it run smoothly?
1. How did photosynth get to where it is now?
2. How does photosynth get still pictures to make a 3-D model with 2-D pictures?
3. What might photosynth lead to?
1. Do you use the same technology by looking at a building and going inside it?
2. How does the telescope in the sky really work?
3. Will this lead to an even better technology world?
I reacted to all of this new technology by thinking about the future. What will happen to the world as we know it? Will it ever be the same?
Here is the embed code for Bing Maps-
Article posted April 9, 2010 at 08:56 AM •
comment • Reads 722
Return to Blog List
Add a Comment