Copyright (c) 2014 by Shelton-C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Shelton-C -- Blogmeister

My Last Class

WWW.SMITHBLOGGERS.ORG

See educational technology links and videos on the Classroom Web and on multiple Wiki pages. This blog is no lobger being used by kids because Mr. Smith has moved to higher education - Western Illinois University. Please browse through the articles here to see how many different ways that kids can learn with blogging around the world. Oh, for rock and roll fans, here is a vdeo from our annual Winter Air Guitar Party AIR Guitar Link

Kidlink Landmark 2014 Games - The Project starts again in February. Last year we had so many participants that we had to create Group A and group B in the primary Games. We still had only one section in the Challenge Group (older students). Let's see what happens this coming year in the 2014 Games!

by Shelton-C

teacher: Terry Smith

Safe Drive

Always were your seatbelt or you could get really injured. Your seatbelt can save your life! Some people don't were their seatbelt because their usually in a hurry but tell them to put it on. Let your voice be heard! You could Save a life!

Article posted April 8, 2010 at 11:37 AM • comment • Reads 61 • Return to Blog List