Copyright (c) 2014 by Historical Virginia Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Historical Virginia -- Blogmeister

sportsgirl 101

Miss Baer's Class

by Historical Virginia

teacher: Kelly Baer

Spring Break 04/08/10
This Week 03/31/10
Thomas Jefferson 03/29/10
sience exsperament 03/10/10
Welcome! 03/08/10

Spring Break
Spring break was cool!I went to my dad's house on Friday.The only thing we did was play with my dogs wile my mom got her tatoo done.Saturay I woke up early.I went down stairs and helped my nana cook breakfast.Then I went with my Uncle to my Aunt's house.When we got there my uncle and I played the drums.Then we went outside to cut down trees.I had fun that day because I cut down a tree with an ax it was cool.Sunday was Easter. I went to Radford to visit my family.I had a great Easter with my family.Monday I went to the mall with my uncle's girlfriend.She's realy cool.I had the best day ever.Tuesday I went to my Aunt's house.We wanted to set up the pool but the motor was broken so I just played on the tramaling all day.Then when we were about to watch a movie I had an ashma attack.I had never had an ashma attack before so I was scared.After I was ok I went to sleep.Wensday all I did was get ready for school.That was my spring break.
Article posted April 8, 2010 at 07:18 AM • comment • Reads 57 • Return to Blog List

i love animals,i have an english bulldog named busa. he is brown with black and white spots.i got my dog from florida.He is very playfull. He is a very nice and loving.