Copyright (c) 2014 by E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
E -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

by E

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Some may ask how someone could not go on vacation over spring break and still have immense fun. Well, this is one answer. I played happily outside with my brothers over spring break.
We could be hanging out around our house or something and the boys would invite me kindly to come out and play with them.
Pitch! The crack of the bat and the ball game was under way. It put even more excitement into a day. Throughout the game, we ran, talked, laughed and did the things that brothers and sisters should do. I had fun outside also because I had not had the chance to play out very much in the warm weather since last fall.
As you can see, I had a fun break with lots of games and extra time! That was my break.
Article posted April 7, 2010 at 02:03 PM • comment • Reads 77 • Return to Blog List