TJJE

Tjje Voki 03/28/12
Eye See You 09/12/11

This is my wordle. If you go on a website you can type something in and press create and it takes the most used words and makes this! This is from a lightning story that I had. Here is my story....

THE LIGHTNING HUNTERS

One day me and my sister were inside. We were very young. It was raining out so we couldn't go outside and we were both very bored. Soon it started to thunder and lightning. Me and my sister later went up to my room. We got on these cool little outfits and opened my window. It didn't have a screen in so you could reach you hand outside. We took a pin wheel. One that you put in the ground that spins when the wind comes, and stuck it out the window. Trying to get lightning to hit it. Yes I know, we weren't very smart. Lucky no lightning hit it. And that's the story of the LIGHTING HUNTERS.

Article posted March 24, 2010 at 07:57 AM • comment • Reads 48 • Return to Blog List