Copyright (c) 2014 by Jack S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jack S -- Blogmeister

Jacks Blog

Per1/2 2009

Welcome to Mr. Ullrich's Blog! This blog is for 8th Grade Earth Science and Physical Science students. We will learn topics such as Astronomy, Geology and Meteorology. This blog will give us a place to discuss, learn and develop these topics during the year. If you are not from our class please post lots of comments!

by Jack S

teacher: Mr. Ullrich

Pollution 03/21/10
Global Warming 02/12/10
Solar energy 01/18/10
opinion on article 12/16/09
Planetoids 12/01/09
About Me 11/11/09
Physics 11/11/09

Pollution is basically... natural or unnatural substances that are put into our atmosphere, oceans and various parts of our earth. When you turn on a car, you just put pollutants in the air. When you throw a soda can on the floor, you put a pollutant on the ground. Finally when you spray cleaning materials, guess what... you just added some more pollution into our air.
There are many ways to stop pollution. One of them is to limit your car use. Walk to school, yes that's right I said walk=http://=http://!!!! Or instaed of having someone drive you to your friends house, ride your bike. Lazy America!
Pollution is always in our lives, it always will be. If your a pro global warming kind of a person, you probally know this already, but pollution is causing our ozone layer to start to dissapear. That's not good. and if your in L.A. you sometimes can't see down the road because of all the smog.The suns rays are melting the polar ice caps and the water level is rising. That's not good either. It's also not good to breathe this stuff in.
I bet you could write a letter to Mr. Obama expressing your feelings twoards pollution. We aren't the only country that is full if pollution. China's air quality is so bad, that O;ympic runners withdrew from the races. That's something I find disguting. After all this happened, China still has all of it's factories running.

',%20'_blank',%20'width=325,height=200,toolbar=yes,menubar=yes,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,location=yes');void(0);">Podcast Play
">Podcast Download
Article posted March 21, 2010 at 08:43 AM • comment • Reads 181 • Return to Blog List

Penn State: Capital One Bowl Champs