Copyright (c) 2014 by Rye 7th Team Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Rye 7th Team -- Blogmeister

Rye JH - 7th Grade Team-

7th Grade Team

Discover what's happening in the 7th grade classes at Rye Jr. High (A Middle School) in Rye, NH, US.

by Rye 7th Team

Rye Jr. High School
Ms. Adams' Science Blog
RJH 7th Team Web Page

When i was nine, one weekend I was in North Conway with my mom, dad, Ali, Ali's mom, and Laddy my dog. Ali and I were really bored so the parents decided that we drive up Mt.Washington. It was a nice warm fall day and the leaves were changing colors. When we got to the mountain we droped my dad and dog off because they wanted to climb up Mt.Washington instead. The way up was really steep and about two-thrids the way up the car started to overheat. So we pulled the car over to the side to let it cool. When we stopped there was a rocky cliff going way down right beside us. When we looked at the mountains surrounding us they were all different colors because that the leaves were changing colors. When the car was ready to go we drove the rest of the way up till we got to the top. We visted all the buildings learning about Mt.Washingto. My dad met us only about  thirty minutes after we arrived up. The view from the top was breathetaking, we could see for miles away. I had a nice day with my family and friends and the mountain was beautiful.

Article posted March 19, 2010 at 12:12 PM • comment • Reads 51 • Return to Blog List

Current Class
Past Class

--- Moon Phase Badge___

CURRENT MOON
-- EarthCast 2014 badge3042c1a2778dc5c7e5401bf2732221ecff2da72d Earthcast11 Badge ----