Copyright (c) 2014 by ARRO Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
ARRO -- Blogmeister

ARRO

Class of 2012-2013

by ARRO

teacher: Rye 8th Team

Got Appendix?

I did my LA speech on when my appendix burst. On Feburary 5th 2010, I was at school and started having pain in my left side. So I ended up going home. At midnight I got worse. My mom took me to the ER and when I got there they took a ultra sound and sent me home. About 3 hours after I got home I got very worse. I started vomiting and could barely walk.  So my dad took me back to the ER. When I got there whenever they touched me, I would scream. When I screamed, they knew that it was my appendix. So they rushed me into surgery. It was a 1% chance that it would of been my appendix when i had p[ain in my left side. And of course, I was that 1%.After i had surgery I couldnt walk for about 5 days and I was in the hospital for about one week. It took me about 4 weeks till I could play volleyball and start riding horses again. It has been 6 weeks and I feel almost 90% better.

In my speech I need to work on giving more eye contact.

Article posted March 19, 2010 at 12:05 PM • comment • Reads 34 • Return to Blog List