Copyright (c) 2014 by Brian Crosby Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Brian Crosby -- Blogmeister

Collaborative Class Blog-

Mr. Crosby's Class

We are a 6th grade class that is piloting a 1:1 laptop program using MacBook computers. We blog, Skype, make Wiki pages, produce digital videos, podcasts and vidcasts.

by Brian Crosby

Our Class Wiki Page
Our "Animal Ark Wiki Page Project"
Our "Inclusion" Video
Blogs We Read
Mighty Writers - 3rd Grade Seattle, Washington, USA
Tell The Raven - 6th Grade - Alaska
Denton Dynamos Discussions - Long Island, New York

We are each reading other students' blogs this week to find well written, interesting blog posts. When we find one we think might be a winner we cut and paste the URL into a Word page, write a short description and save it. Each day this week we will add to our list of nominees and then on Friday we will decide which one will be our winner. We have put a template for a possible post you might write to your winner. So let's find some really great posts and make someone's day by making them our winner!

Winners name here

Congratulations! You are my blog post of the week award winner!

I have been looking for great student blog posts all week. I found several good ones, but I decided yours was the best!

_____________________________________

The reason I chose this post was …

I also liked …

My favorite part of this post is …

I really liked how you …

__________________________________________

Again, congratulations for being my winner this week!

Your first name  

Article posted March 17, 2010 at 03:40 PM • comment (4) • Reads 261 • Return to Blog List

i live in carlin nevada and my high hope is to give extra food from restaraunt to the homeless people.
Posted May 24, 2010 at 03:12 PM by • casey
i think your idea is cool. it is realy cool.
Posted May 24, 2010 at 03:04 PM by • andrew
Hey that is a really cool idea. I should tell my teacher to try that. It seems really fun too.
Posted May 11, 2010 at 08:43 AM by • Hannah
We are are 5-6 class in upstate NY. We have just started to blog, wiki and skype and love what you have done. We would love to skype with you and ask questions about all the great tools you are using.
Posted April 22, 2010 at 07:16 PM by • shirley rinaldi

A) Mr. Crosby's Current Class
Mr. Crosby's Alumni Bloggers

We are a 6th grade class that is piloting a 1:1 laptop program using MacBook computers. We blog, Skype, make Wiki pages, produce digital videos, podcasts and vidcasts. In short - we are a Collaborative Class. Locations of visitors to this page