Copyright (c) 2014 by Kaitlyn-K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kaitlyn-K -- Blogmeister

My Last Class

WWW.SMITHBLOGGERS.ORG

See educational technology links and videos on the Classroom Web and on multiple Wiki pages. This blog is no lobger being used by kids because Mr. Smith has moved to higher education - Western Illinois University. Please browse through the articles here to see how many different ways that kids can learn with blogging around the world. Oh, for rock and roll fans, here is a vdeo from our annual Winter Air Guitar Party AIR Guitar Link

Kidlink Landmark 2014 Games - The Project starts again in February. Last year we had so many participants that we had to create Group A and group B in the primary Games. We still had only one section in the Challenge Group (older students). Let's see what happens this coming year in the 2014 Games!

by Kaitlyn-K

teacher: Terry Smith

My Fun City!

At school we go to centers and one of are centers is literacy center and we got to make a town or city with are group. I had Hailey, Markeleous, and me {Kaitlyn}. We have another person in are group and his name is Davion but he had to do a test so he didn't get to do it. The name of it was called Fun City. We had so much fun making it.

Article posted March 17, 2010 at 02:26 PM • comment (1) • Reads 37 • Return to Blog List

Sounds fun!!
From Ella I'm from Mrs.Blacks class.
Posted March 25, 2010 at 11:31 AM by • Ella

Hi my name is Kaitlyn and my favorite food is pizza with ranch dressing on it and my favorite singer is Taylor Swift and the best song that she sings is Love Story and I love to do gymnastics and my favorite show is Wizards of Waverly Place and I love to read The Box Car Children an I have 1 sister and 1 brother.I love dogs and I have 3 dogs. I meet my friends Marissa and Hailey in 2 grade. I miss my friend gabby and she lives far away but I bet I will get to come see her soon. And thats my little blog all about me!!!!!!!!!!!!