Copyright (c) 2014 by Eilis Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Eilis -- Blogmeister

EILIS' BLOG-

by Eilis teacher: Mark Ahlness

My favorite book is Because Of Winn-Dixie. it is about a girl that goes to a store and there is a scruffy dog running around loose in a store. And the manager is saying who let that dog in the store. And the manager says call the pound and the girl's name is Opal. Opal says that is my dog but it really isn't but she does not want the dog to go to the pound. And she makes up a name to prove that the dog is hers. So she looks at the store sign and says here Winn dixie. The manager looks at Opal kind of strange cause he might think she is making fun of the store. And then the dog waits for a second and then the dog comes and sits right next to Opal like he knows her but the dog doesn't really and they walked out like there was no problem. So that was some of the story!

Article posted March 10, 2010 at 04:24 PM • comment • Reads 73 • see all articles