Copyright (c) 2014 by CB Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
CB -- Blogmeister

# 1 Vikings Fan-

One to One computing room

by CB teacher: Matt McCartney

3 characteristics of great leaders
1.A leader with vision has a clear, vivid pi cture of where to go, as well as a firm grasp on what success looks like and how to achieve it. But it’s not enough to have a vision; leaders must also share it and act upon it. Jack Welch, former chairman and CEO of General Electric Co., said, "Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision and relentlessly drive it to completion."
2. A good leader must have the discipline to work toward his or her vision single-mindedly, as well as to direct his or her actions and those of the team toward the goal. Action is the mark of a leader. A leader does not suffer “analysis paralysis” but is always doing something in pursuit of the vision, inspiring others to do the same.
3. A leader must be able to communicate his or her vision in terms that cause followers to buy into it. He or she must communicate clearly and passionately, as passion is contagious.
Article posted March 10, 2010 at 02:12 PM • comment (2) • Reads 46 • Return to Blog List

I think one and two are the same in the "Vision" that they talk about. But there in a good order.
Posted March 16, 2010 at 11:24 AM by • KK
you had great characteristics!!!! :)
Posted March 16, 2010 at 11:20 AM by • CM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCP8BapFhew