Copyright (c) 2014 by TB Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
TB -- Blogmeister

TB's Blog!-

One to One computing room

by TB teacher: Matt McCartney

The 3 Most Important Characteristics for Success
1. They have a dream.

2. They have a plan.

3. They have specific knowledge or training.

4. They’re willing to work hard.

5. They don’t take no for an answer.

Remember: Success begins with a state of mind. You must believe you’ll be successful in order to become a success. (Found On) http://www.davekahle.com/article/people.htm

2.Successful People Have a Dream. They have a well-defined purpose. They have a definite goal. They know what they want. They aren’t easily influenced by the thoughts and opinions of others. They have willpower. They have ideas. Their strong desire brings strong results. They go out and do things that others say can’t be done(Found On)http://www.davekahle.com/article/people.htm

3.Successful People Have the Courage to Admit They’ve Made a Mistake. When you make a mistake, admit it, fix it, and move on. Don’t waste a lot of time, energy, money, and/or other resources trying to defend a mistake or a bad decision.(Found On)http://www.davekahle.com/article/people.htm

Remember: When people are wrong, they may admit it to themselves. If they are handled gently and tactfully, they may admit it to others and even take pride in their frankness and broad-mindedness. But people become very defensive and angry when others try to cram their mistakes down their throats

An adult Response: Mr McCartney,

They persevere they don't give up easily and they keep trying even if they fail 60 times. Take risks, smart risk. They're not afraid to take risk and they love what you are doing. If you don't enjoy what you're doing then find a job that suits you.
Article posted March 10, 2010 at 02:11 PM • comment (4) • Reads 64 • Return to Blog List

your Characteristics for Success people was good.I really think that successful people do that kind of stuff
Posted March 16, 2010 at 11:19 AM by • KV
I think that thos are
vary good carecteristics.
Posted March 16, 2010 at 11:15 AM by • tyler
those are good Characteristics for a person to have !!!!!
Posted March 16, 2010 at 11:08 AM by • Sv
Well said KK!
Posted March 16, 2010 at 11:07 AM by • ED