Copyright (c) 2014 by SB Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SB -- Blogmeister

-

One to One computing room

by SB teacher: Matt McCartney

Successful people

The 3 Most impotant Characteristics for Success

The First website i read was:

http://www.beacongraphics.com/academy/13characteristics.html

The second website i read was:

http://www.icbs.com/Kb/inspiration/kb_top-10-traits-of-highly-successful-people.htm

The third website i read was:

The 3 Most Important Characteristics for Success

The 3 most things I think is most important to be a successful person is:

·     Having a dream, because if you don’t have a dream then you really don’t know how far and how high you can go with that dream and you can push yourself until you reach that dream

·     Having a plan, because if you don’t have a plan you wouldn’t really know what to do or how to do it

·     Staying focused or staying with that goal or dream, because the only way you are going to get something done is if you stay focused

I interviewed my mom and she though the 3 most important things for success is:

·     Having goals, to give you direction and guide you

·     Able to work well with other people , because almost everything in life involves people

·        Balance, between hard work and relaxation. Balance between a plan and flexibility   

Article posted March 10, 2010 at 02:10 PM • comment (4) • Reads 652 • Return to Blog List

SB, this is a general comment about your blog. I am impressed with your ideas and the things you have posted. I also like how you have really explored different things that you can add to a blog. You have really personalized your blog to show who you are. Great job!
Posted March 24, 2010 at 10:05 AM by • Mr. McCartney
You characteristics are really cool although you could scrunch them together more than spacing them out so much :)
Posted March 16, 2010 at 11:18 AM by • CM
i like your second on iT is good i am going to use that one
Posted March 16, 2010 at 11:18 AM by • cd
I really like your Characteristics!!!!
Posted March 16, 2010 at 11:12 AM by • SV

Stun Me

Stun Me

Cool Widgets

Stun Me

Cool Widgets

Stun Me

Cool Widgets

create free polls | comment on this