Copyright (c) 2014 by Daisy Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Daisy -- Blogmeister

My Totally Awesome World-

by Daisy teacher: Mark Ahlness

On my mind is the movie I watched last night, “Inkheart”. It was really good. There was an evil shadow who ate people, 2 Silvertongues (people who can make characters come out of books by reading the books out loud), a sort of crazy aunt, a bad guy named Capricorn, a Unicorn, a Minotaur, flying monkeys, Rapunzel, Ali Baba, and Dustfinger (a guy who can breath fire).
Article posted March 9, 2010 at 11:37 AM • comment (1) • Reads 72 • Return to Blog List

I saw Inkheart. Isn't it great? I just love that movie. In fact I love that movie sooooo much my Dad recorded it for me (and my family). Have you read the book? I haven’t but my friends have and they say it’s nothing like the movie. But the book is extremely long. You know Dustfingers ferret? Well, in the book it has horns! I know weird right? I don’t know anything else about the book because I haven’t read it. Although I did read the movie verison of the book. That verison isn’t as long as the real verison. Okay, last question. Do you own the Inkheart movie? Well that was all I wanted to say sooooo.......

Bye, Grace
Posted April 29, 2010 at 10:02 AM by • Grace