Copyright (c) 2014 by Fahad Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Fahad -- Blogmeister

Fahad's cool Blog

0910

by Fahad

We learned alot and the most important is when kids leave their homes and families.I would tell the world that in Wayons village they take children away from them to make let me know if they would feel bad.I would recommend it next year because I thought it was cool.I really enjoyed what Wayon taught us.I really want to see it again next year.

Robert Kimmel Smith said alot OF INTERESTING things.One of the things that stand out for me was him explaining all the books like telling us what the book means.My favorite part was when Robert Kimmel Smith was saying funny awesome jokes and it just cracked me up.I would of liked to ask him if he has any favorite book he made?What book is he going to make another time he makes a book and he would just tell me?

We saw an orchestra and I had fun.I loved it because they sounded like perfectionists and I just think that is incredable.I enjoyed watching them on stage.I heard alot of knew sounds from my instrament.I play the violin.There were alot of violin players over there.I never heard or saw something like that ever before.I enjoyed it.It was awesome.
Article posted March 8, 2010 at 05:59 PM • comment • Reads 71 • Return to Blog List

I am a fourth grade student that loves science.and reading