Copyright (c) 2014 by K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
K -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

by K

teacher: Mr. Edwards

shiloh the last chapter
2 years later shiloh is good as gold and up and running. i say ''time for your morning run.''I started to walk to judds place and shiloh squirmed away. Then I caught shiloh and said ''fine we won't say hi to judd''. When I got home I smelled pancakes. Me and shiloh gobbled down are pancakes. Shiloh got the smaller one so he won't get sick. After breakfast I had to go can collecting so becky and dara lynn took care of shiloh. After can collecting I decided to say hi to judd. ''Hey judd'' I said. judd took way better care for his dogs and he doesn't hunt anymore. The next day me and shiloh went running. Shiloh ran into the town and his le got hit by a car and shiloh was bleeding bad. ''SHILOH NO=http://'' I said. We rushed to the hospital. It took surgery to make him better and he never died until he was 14 years old. They changed my name with one more name in my full name it was shiloh. The end.
Article posted February 26, 2010 at 10:00 AM • comment (1) • Reads 36 • Return to Blog List

cool but... his le got hit next time check
Posted March 19, 2010 at 12:53 PM by • natalie