Copyright (c) 2014 by DSER Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
DSER -- Blogmeister

DSER

Class of 2012-2013

by DSER

teacher: Rye 8th Team

When I woke up this smorning I had some trouble putting on all of my armor because today we fight the Celts. My scutum, or sheild was dented from the last war I fought in. My Lorica wasn't fitting right because it was a little too tight. I was very happy with my helmet because it had protected me in every battle yet. My spatha was just sharpened so it will be very easy to use in battle. But before I put on all my armour I went to the bath and talked with some other soldiers that I was close to. The baths were very warm because the furnace was going. I didn't want to leave because I was so warm and comfortable. After I was done with the baths, I went to the commanders quarters to see when we were leaving for battle. I needed to say good by to my family, so I headed off to the barrocks where they sleep. I feel good that Im prepared for battle, but Im nervouse to see who will win the battle and I dont want to die because I two sons and a wife. I think that we will win because the celts helmet only is leather and sometimes week metle. They only look big because they wear figures of horned beasts. I do fear there weapens like the spear because they have a special spiral tip that can go far into the enemy. It can be hard to strike them because they have a sheild that covers their whole body. When we invaded them a while ago their town doesn't seem too impressive because they only have a few houses and only one workshop. They hardly have anything else. I'm pretty confident that we will win like we always do because we are much more advanced. I have a pair shoes which makes it much easier, but i that they have boots made out of leather. No matter what, we will still dominate this battle and win once again!
Article posted February 19, 2010 at 11:14 AM • comment • Reads 65 • Return to Blog List