Copyright (c) 2014 by N Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
N -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

by N

teacher: Mr. Edwards

So B. It. Is about a girl named Heidi and her mentally disabled mother. Heidi doesn't have a father or a normal life. Heidi and her mother live in an apartment with a connecting door that leads to their neighbors house, Bernadette's house. Bernadette has this thing that if she steps outside the door to either Heidi's apartment or her apartment something bad will happen.
Heidi has good luck, really good luck, but one thing her luck does not do is fix her mentally disabled mother. Her mother only says 23 words one of those words are SOOF. Heidi's luck doesn't know how to find out what soof means either, and Heidi wants to know BADLY. And when Heidi finds some pictures in a drawer in her house that might help Heidi find out what soof means, she immediately begins her search to find out what soof means. She must travel from Reno Nevada to a town called Liberty in New york by HERSELF. And when she gets there she finds out some things that she would have never imagined possible about her family.

I REALLY REALLY liked this book So B. It and I think that you would too!!!
Article posted February 11, 2010 at 09:59 AM • comment (6) • Reads 103 • Return to Blog List

that sounds like a weird but good book
Posted March 3, 2010 at 11:27 AM by • kellen
So B. It does sound like a great book! Maybe I Will read it. I wonder what soof means?
Posted February 24, 2010 at 11:53 AM by • Julia
Posted February 24, 2010 at 11:52 AM by • Julia
So B. It does sounds like a great book!
Posted February 24, 2010 at 11:44 AM by • Julia
I am at the end of So b. It and I love it! You did a great job with the summary and didn't give the book away.
Posted February 24, 2010 at 11:41 AM by • Kate
This sounded like a very interesting book. Have you read anything else by this author? Perhaps I'll read the book soon, because you make it sound so interesting.
Posted February 24, 2010 at 11:32 AM by • Mr. Edwards