Copyright (c) 2014 by fred4life Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
fred4life -- Blogmeister

Welcome To Fred's Blog

09-10

The Meyer Island 5th Grade Blog

by fred4life

teacher: Dean Meyer

What I Learned in 5th grade 05/26/10
What I Learned in 5th grade 05/26/10
02/09/10
RAFT 7-2 02/09/10
01/19/10
01/19/10
When I got hurt. 12/08/09
Koola Island 12/04/09

7-2

R- John White

A- Queen Ezibella 1

F- letter

T- Roanoke Island

1585-1590
John White,
On my way to Roanoke Island,- I have never felt so discombobulated in my life, the village was gone! How could they be gone? I was gone to get food supplies, clothing, etc...

As I was searched the place, I saw a tree that had letters carved into the tree, that spelled. “Crotoan.” i knew exactly what that meant, it was a indian tribe. Their was no sign of evidence though! How could this happen? To my daughter, friends, my own grandchild I’ve never met before! This now... Was the saddest moment of my life, it felt as if somebody had kicked me in the gut, their was no use of living any more... It felt as if my life officially over..

Sincerely,
John White

Hey It's Fred, I love to play guitar,drums, and to cook. The only thing that bugs me is HOMEWORK. LOL, That's the simple things about me.