Copyright (c) 2014 by MT Met Man Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MT Met Man -- Blogmeister

Miss Mills 2009-2010

Home to Miss Mills, Grace B, Justin B, Abigail C, Zackari C, Jared D, Dakota G, Hannah K, Nicholas L, Erin M, Carter N, Hannah N, Sarah P, Noah R, Sophia S, Cameron S, Caitlyn S, Daniel S, Erika V, Caleb V, Olivia W, Davis W, Margaret W, and Bre'Elle C!

We're a fifth grade class from McNamara Elementary School in Baldwinsville, New York. Baldwinsville is located just outside of Syracuse. Have fun bloggin'!

by MT Met Man

teacher: Courtney Mills

Super Bowl

Who do you guys think will win the super bowl? Colts or Saints? I have the Colts:42, Saints:27.Go Colts because the Saints are the ain'ts'.(Saint's fan)

Article posted February 5, 2010 at 09:21 AM • comment (1) • Reads 40 • Return to Blog List

That is cool. before the super bowl I hoped that the saints would win. have fun bloggin'
Posted March 5, 2010 at 04:07 PM by • K W soccer star 75