Copyright (c) 2014 by MA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MA -- Blogmeister

Makram ROCKS

5A

by MA

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5

My Project Moraines
http://www.flickr.com/photos/31371840@N06/4329135845/" title="Moraines by ACS5A, on Flickr">MoraMy project is Moraines;<br />
<br />
My project is Moraines. In the beginning I was hoping that my project is Moraines. When it came to my turn to slip the paper, suddenly I took it in worry I was hoping that my project is Moraines.  When I took it I saw the word Moraines and the meaning. I really wanted Moraines because I love them and last night before the science test, my sister taught me a lot about Moraines and even after the project I read books about them, I didn’t only read about Moraines I read other things like tills and outwash plains… Miss Noshie even taught me a bit about Moraines. Step by step I wrote the project. I took my time and I worked happily. I hope you like my project. Thank you. ines
Article posted February 4, 2010 at 02:00 AM • comment (3) • Reads 53 • Return to Blog List

Where's your "I Am From' poem? And the 'So Much Depends Upon'? Get going, young man! I see very little activity on your blog.
Posted April 15, 2010 at 01:16 AM by • Miss Noshie
How about listening to those instrcutions of mine for once? We requested 500 pixels maximum, yet you picked the 1000 option. Too big, doesn't fit on the screen.
Posted February 5, 2010 at 02:47 AM by • Miss Noshie
I liked how you used many different diagrams.
Posted February 5, 2010 at 02:07 AM by • Joe