Copyright (c) 2014 by KE Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KE -- Blogmeister

-

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by KE teacher: Mrs. Gatz

Blog B Chapter 10

Q-1. Do you think she will transfer and why? She said she’s not going to transfer because it will just happen there to and maybe they will get tired of bulling her and pick on someone else. Jodee met a new friend with Annie and every body is scared of her. They use to bully her and she just wore tuff clothes and act tuff and everybody was scared of her. Annie asked Jodee if she wanted to come to her party at her house with Annie and her friends. When Jodee and Annie got to her house some boys were there and Jodee liked the boy and he was like twenty years old. Then Annie’s brother came down stairs and jodee liked him to and he said he’s gay and he said if I wasn’t I would date you and she said ok.

Q-1. Why do you think she’s getting surgery? She’s getting surgery because she thinks her breast is deformed. The doctor said she can have the surgery but he said she would have to wait until she’s seventeen.