Copyright (c) 2014 by JW Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JW -- Blogmeister

K.U. Boy-

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by JW teacher: Mrs. Gatz

Blog C

Question... What do you think will happen at the writers workshop college?

I think that she will be nervous and shy, she will probably think that all the people will make fun of her like they do in school.  She is used to being made fun of so she is always expecting it.  I think that it will be a good experience for her.

Question... Do you think it will help her being around people that have the same problems as her?

I think that it will help her alot to be around people that have problems.  I think that it will show her that she is not alone in the world.  I think that it will make her see that all the people in the world are not like the people she goes to school with.  This experiance will be good for her and make her ready to go back and face the kids at her High School.